Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don’t receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn’t match the listing
- You receive an item that’s broken or faulty
We “Secondhand-Merchandise” normally works with the buyer to quickly resolve any issues.
The buyer doesn’t receive an item:
The buyer needs to submit a request to report that the item hasn’t arrived.
We must be notified within 4 hours of delivery time
Submit tracking number and order number
Broken or Faulty item(s)
You must show at least one picture of the damaged item(s) within 2 hours of delivery time.
Information required to prove a successful on-time delivery is all of the following:
- Tracking number is emailed to the buyer before the estimated delivery date;
- Delivery status of “delivered” (or equivalent in the country to which the item was delivered);
- The date of delivery;
- The recipient’s address, showing at least the city/county or zip code (or international equivalent); and
- Signature confirmation, if an item has a total cost of $250 or more.
Refunds to buyer
We refund buyer to their original payment method or their PayPal account. If a buyer doesn’t have a PayPal account, we ask the buyer to create one.
In the unlikely event that we’re unable to send refunds to the original payment method or the buyer’s PayPal account, we may provide refunds by coupon or vouchers redeemable for future purchases on secondhand-merchandise.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.